The maximum length of the abstract is 300 words; Times New Roman font size 11, except the title, which must be size 14 with 1.5 line spacing; Authors names, affiliation and email contact information must be included; Three to five keywords; The abstract must include title, brief introduction, objectives, methodology, results and conclusions.
- Call for Papers launch: June 5
- Deadline for reception of abstracts: July 4
- Acceptance of abstracts: July 10
- Deadline for receiving full papers: September 15
- Symposium: October 6, 2020
Complete, high quality submissions will be invited to be part of a special issue in a scientific journal. The special issue will appear in print approximately one year following the symposium. Co-editors of the Special Issue on “Towards Circular Regions” will include Dr. María Laura Franco-Garcia, Dr. Silu Bhochhibhoya and Prof. dr. Boelo Schuur.